Schnitzels Shallow 250 Leemar

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397009750.727788.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397009761.340663.jpg
 
Gonna be some crazy PAR where the four T5's and LEDs align. So you what skimmer are you running on this system?
 
Gonna be some crazy PAR where the four T5's and LEDs align. So you what skimmer are you running on this system?

I'm running the vertex alpha 250, but I think I'm gunna be upgrading to a bubble king double cone 250 with the DC pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new