Schnitzels Shallow 250 Leemar

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397009750.727788.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397009761.340663.jpg
 
Gonna be some crazy PAR where the four T5's and LEDs align. So you what skimmer are you running on this system?
 
Gonna be some crazy PAR where the four T5's and LEDs align. So you what skimmer are you running on this system?

I'm running the vertex alpha 250, but I think I'm gunna be upgrading to a bubble king double cone 250 with the DC pump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new