Schnitzels Shallow 250 Leemar

Still fine tuning the skimmer. But she's def skimming like she's supposed to
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396613483.391715.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396613493.548586.jpg
 
Looks good man I like all the electrical and the beer.lol
 
Love the brew in the mix of lights lol.. Thats gonna b a wicked light system!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
 
Lol. There's no way I could build these lights without being under the influence. I don't have the patience. Once I have a couple beers, I can relax a little.

Unfortunately it's too late now and I didn't finish. :/ I'm hoping to get out of work early to finish this up.
 
Ha! Your poor fish will all be blind
And when you go off roading you can attach it to the front of your truck!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new