Schnitzels Shallow 250 Leemar

Little update of a few of my acros :

ORA pearlberry


Rommels watermelon & unknown



ATL shades of fall


Pink lemonade


AoA event horizon millie (true orange millie)


AoA Triton


Racinjasons SOTM Millie


Orange passion (colors are slowly looking better and better)






Not 100% sure on the name. Blueberry fields I think


PC superman acro


Clam and Jedi mind trick monti



Tyree blue matrix


GoReefs Red dragon
 
Just went through all the pages-that's one sweet tank and all that real estate #drool

Nice job!
 
Had to re do some wiring, and haven't taken the time to clean it up yet, so don't judge me. lol

This new geo 624 calcium reactor is so awesome!!! Def glad I made this purchase. Setup was so simple, and first calcium reactor I've setup that didn't leak right away.
 
Few pics of some corals
AoA banshee


Pro corals rainbow acro


AoA temper tantrum


AoA chemical warfare


Schnitzels orange passion


SOTR Millie


ATL shades of fall


PC super man acro


AoA event horizon millie


All delight acans
 
How's it going man? Haven't seen you on scr in a little while. Any updates on the tank? I'm going to max in a couple weeks and was looking at a couple of the aoa pieces, so wondering how they're looking. Thank you
 
Is that orange passion the rrusa/rrcanada/sexy corals lineage or the rr asia lineage? I'm looking for one but it's hard to keep the different lineages in order. How do you like the event horizon milli? I'm hoping I can find it from aoa at max next weekend
 
Man you have one great looking tank. You also have lots of goodies in there. I can't wait to see them grow out. I visit some family in Corona from time to time. What LFS are out there may I ask?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new