Schnitzels Shallow 250 Leemar

Oh ya! Looks good!
 


Added a 5th radion to my tank tonight. Wasn't getting as much par as I was hoping for. Also when the t5s kicked off, there was some slight shadowing. Def fixed my problem with the shadows. Now with the 5 radions, there is zero shadowing. Hopefully I will see some better growth and colors with increased par.
 
Let us know long term how you feel!
 
Let us know long term how you feel!
Absolutely. I'll be posting more pics in a few weeks, once corals get used to the new lighting. I think It was a good test, gave the radions plenty of time to test on my tank. I don't plan on making any changes to my tank, so I'll get a good idea how the corals respond to t5s vs radions/t5s
 


I cut out big sections of the top of my canopy and drilled some holes in the front part. Now my t5s are staying cool and I don't need any fans to keep them cool. If I closed my canopy the fixtures would over heat and dim down.

I know it looks ugly, but nobody will see it, so I didn't spend any time trying to make it look nice.
 
Had my canopy down to cut open some vents for the new T5s. Decided to snap a couple pics. They are all shot with my iPhone under all blue Reefbrite XHO


















 
Awesome colors!
Liking the new lights?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new