Scoly base Hitchhikers ID

Krilla

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2020
Messages
34
Reaction score
21
Location
Lincoln
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed a few of these popping out of my Scoly's base. Any idea what it is and if they are harmful?

L37A3621.jpg L37A3622.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new