Scored this beauty yesterday

Seaturtle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
18
Reaction score
32
Location
Oconto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

scored this 150 for a great price yesterday I can't wait to get started
00a0a_6HgHfyA1KOtz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
 
Second - I would definitely fill it for many days before moving it into your house. (take it from personal experience)
 
Why's that ?
I bought a 'bargain' tank.... A couple weeks later - leaks, the stand was not that great, etc. Yours looks study - but it was exactly the same type (with the 2 overflows). after a year - I bought a redsea.... I was using it for freshwater discus tank.
 
I bought a 'bargain' tank.... A couple weeks later - leaks, the stand was not that great, etc. Yours looks study - but it was exactly the same type (with the 2 overflows). after a year - I bought a redsea.... I was using it for freshwater discus tank.
Held water for a week so Im hoping Im good, he was asking 500 but I talked him into taking 400
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new