Screen names

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate screen names. I have to translate screen names to people names and then I knew who the hell I'm talking to.

s_tempest

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate screen names. I have to translate screen names to people names and then I knew who the hell I'm talking to.
Kurt - I hear you! I have trouble enough getting names right when they're people names. But I guess the screen names give you insight into that person. Like mine is the name of our kennel and the start of our dogs' registered names. That's a whole other issue: dog call names and registered names... - Steve

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jake and Amanda is perfect . I can figure that one out. But if you were Sybil and it's 16 personalities I'd have trouble 2 is easy

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently r2r doesn't let me use a joke face emoji

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric will be easy to remember it's my brother's name. What are you looking to do with your tank?

E.scott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric will be easy to remember it's my brother's name. What are you looking to do with your tank?
This is all fairly new for me. Tanks been up 4 months. I'm learning and testing and getting to know things. I'm already hooked. I've already started to figure out where the next "real" tank will go. I've got my eyes on the waterbox 105 frag tank. I figure I'll do some of my learning on this small 20 gal before I make a 3k dive in. I have the patience will pay off once I get there but I'm struggling not to hit the buy button today.

OP
OP
kgstei

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is all fairly new for me. Tanks been up 4 months. I'm learning and testing and getting to know things. I'm already hooked. I've already started to figure out where the next "real" tank will go. I've got my eyes on the waterbox 105 frag tank. I figure I'll do some of my learning on this small 20 gal before I make a 3k dive in. I have the patience will pay off once I get there but I'm struggling not to hit the buy button today.
Patience is definitely a keyword in this Hobby. I run a soft Coral tank which are really easy to keep so if you want to start with some of those let me know. I've got a couple of different kinds I can give you.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back