Sea Swirl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marc11
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Marc11

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2013
Messages
554
Reaction score
105
Location
North Branford, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any experience with these. I saw one at CMAC and thought it might be something cool to try on my next build.
 
They are really cool I was interested in it as well. There may be a possibility for a CTARS group buy in the near future.
 
I've used them on all of my tanks. IMHO, they're great. As it rotates, the water will clash which will give your tank that random flow. You could maximize the output by adding on penductor(s).

Sea Swirl also makes a Sea Sweep that will hold your Tunzes....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new