Seahorse feeding station!

  • Thread starter Thread starter phishgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

phishgirl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2026
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I’m looking for a seahorse feeding station - does anyone have any recommendations? I find some much stuff from UK / but not too much in the US!
 
I just use a colored bowl. I tried a glass bowl, but they can't see the glass and just try to eat the food through the glass which makes me laugh and feel bad at the same time. If you look on amazon, some people use these things:

1780787560072.png
 
I just use a colored bowl. I tried a glass bowl, but they can't see the glass and just try to eat the food through the glass which makes me laugh and feel bad at the same time. If you look on amazon, some people use these things:

1780787560072.png
I’ve seen those. I’m just worry about them not having anything to hitch on.
 
I’ve seen those. I’m just worry about them not having anything to hitch on.
Yeah that’s what I think too. IMO any bowl will do, just pick a spot and train them to come over at feeding time. Good luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new