Search function

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is there a way I can search for a topic and only include posts with attachments/pictures?

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no way to search specifically for threads containing photos that I'm aware of. There is a "Search Media" tab in the advanced portion of the search area, but it will only search for those images that are stored/housed in the media section of the site, not all pictures posted.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no way to search specifically for threads containing photos that I'm aware of. There is a "Search Media" tab in the advanced portion of the search area, but it will only search for those images that are stored/housed in the media section of the site, not all pictures posted.
I can kinda think of a way by leveraging the BBC code, but it's going to turn up a whole lot of results as it will include a lot of posts.
You could include [ img ]
(no spaces after/before the bracket) in your search to find embedded images. Or, similarly, you could do [ attach ] for images which were uploaded on here as an attachment.

But maybe let's take a step back - what is it you're trying to achieve here?

OP
OP
TriggerFinger

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t think so but hoped I was missing it somewhere. I didn’t mean the media tab. I’m trying to aquascape my tank and it would be nice to search “90g” and have it bring up all posts with 90g in it that also contain an image. Kinda like on Craigslist you can click the “has image” button.
2432334F-A71C-40AF-8649-978A8B87D809.png

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
is there a way I can search for a topic and only include posts with attachments/pictures?

In line with @evolved’s post, I suggest that you search for “[/ATTACH] 90g” which should be close to what you are looking for. Good luck!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back