Searching for a Kuiter Leopard Wrasse

USMC 4 LIFE

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2016
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
872
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking for one for a while now with no luck. Does anyone know of an online vendor or a LFS in SoCal that has one? Thanks in advance.
 
They were around earlier this spring. They seem seasonal, but this could just be me reading too much into this...
 
Happy with mine that I got from a local reefer who broke down his system. I will say though that Moyeri look pretty similar, and they are available recently.

fe27a552c176acefeeb009c16a12e720.jpg
 
They're all part of the Kuiter complex .... viviens too if I recall correctly.
 
I can’t figure out the difference between male and female moyeri.
 
Just registered for an “in stock notification” for the Kuiter.

Yeah I’ve been reading a little here and there about how the Moyer resembles the Kuiter. Is the Moyer a leopard as well?
 
Happy with mine that I got from a local reefer who broke down his system. I will say though that Moyeri look pretty similar, and they are available recently.

fe27a552c176acefeeb009c16a12e720.jpg

I’m looking for a female just like yours. Preferably a juvenile if I’m able to luck out. I want to QT one with a chaoti so they can establish themselves in my new 220g before I transfer a docile female potters and a female blue star before sending and THEN sending the transitioning male blue star (peaceful so far) over.
 
Moyers leopard was on DD today.
 
Right on. Thanks but I’m set on the Kuiter. There something with its appearance that I like considerably more than the Moyer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new