Searching for very beautiful clams

  • Thread starter Thread starter 4n2xtacy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It will take a derasa sometime to outgrow a 75 gal. I have had one growing from 2 inch to about 8 inch in 3 years before I got rid of the tank. Make sure you keep up with dosing as they grow.
59ac49feb7638dbac65e2eaae573e87f.jpg
Your clam is beautiful. We really excited and can't wait to finally have the our clam.
 
@algeabarn that gold maxima looks really beautiful. I love it. Do you have a similar color in deressa? Thank you for your quick response also. Really appreciate it.
 
Hi @AlgaeBarn, I'm still waiting on that updated picture. Are the clams doing fine now?
 
I got my golds and blues from pacific, 6 months and still growing. No issues.
 
Algea barn: How big are your clams normally?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new