Seaswirl

  • Thread starter Thread starter al619
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

al619

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2023
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Location
Hemet
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone selling any Seaswirl. Been looking everywhere but don’t really wanna pay 450.
 
Ouch. They do last a long time.....
 
Danggit, I want one two but I am also trying to find some that are on the sale rack. There are two on eBay but both have been modified or are broken. I may have to cave in and spend crazy money on a circulation fan?

I love this zebra gif
"Awww ship, I just got bipe!"
zebra eat GIF


Still looking?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new