Sebea lighting

bobbiejo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello new to the hobby. I’ve done research but seem to come across conflicting information. Have a 20 gal cube that has been up and running for months with a clown and a small blue tang. introduced an LTA Saturday, it’s balled up and has not anchored. Just floats around when I have the wave maker running so I have that turned off for now.
my question is could it be the lights that’s why it’s not happy enough to stay in one spot? Currently running current USA Orbit IC LED Light and eFlux Wave
What should the b/w/r/g Settings be? It runs on a setting that has sunrise/daylight/sunset/ moonlight@6hrs
Any direction will be greatly appreciated.

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly which species did you get? Sebae and LTA normally does not mean the same species.
picture will help.
I would turn the current off let it attaches to something before turn the circulation back on. How much light is species dependent. Need to know the species.

OP
OP
B

bobbiejo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly which species did you get? Sebae and LTA normally does not mean the same species.
picture will help.
I would turn the current off let it attaches to something before turn the circulation back on. How much light is species dependent. Need to know the species.

EC384886-E617-48E4-80B4-FEC3E674DCCE.jpeg

OP
OP
B

bobbiejo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went back to the fish store where it was purchased to find out and that’s all they told me

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back