Seems like a great forum!

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2017
Messages
2,057
Reaction score
2,412
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, just found this forum this week (long time reefcentral member), and I must say, seems like a great place with a lot of activity!

Also pretty awesome seeing how all your sponsors are so involved with giveaways, etc.

Keep up the great week, looking forward to being a member here!

Marc
 
Welcome to R2R! You're right, it's pretty great here :D
 
Thanks everyone, much appreciated!

Andy I see you're up in NJ...that's where I originally hailed from. Are you by chance a member of the NJRC, or did that go away? I used to go to a few meetings back in 2003-2005
 
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
zOk7nol.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new