Seller Threads Now on Front Page in Recent Threads

Bouncingsoul39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is something I've noticed change recently and it's not a good thing IMO. I'd keep sales and want to buy threads of out the front page feed because in the long run, there are more sales threads than there are NEW content threads so that will end up the majority of what we see on the front page. We had a similar issue on a local region hobby forum and it was agreed on that sales threads should not be on the front page mixed in with hobby content.

VelocityTech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is something I've noticed change recently and it's not a good thing IMO. I'd keep sales and want to buy threads of out the front page feed because in the long run, there are more sales threads than there are NEW content threads so that will end up the majority of what we see on the front page. We had a similar issue on a local region hobby forum and it was agreed on that sales threads should not be on the front page mixed in with hobby content.
Thats why Reef2Reef wants to incorporate a buy sell trade system

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for voicing the concern. I know we have been working on some adjustments to the classifieds system. We'll be sure @revhtree sees the feedback, and maybe he can say if this is accidental or intentional. :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Corrected.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 89 49.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 55 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back