Selling a Macro Gro light for Sumps

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefDVMs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefDVMs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2012
Messages
244
Reaction score
3
Location
Central Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great little used light for sumps, works with any15w bulb, none included, asking $10 plus shipping (less then $15 I suspect depending on where you live), paypal transaction best Ryan
RMS_0945.jpg
 
Jlight I think thats New York zip code and online at our UPS store it say about $12.00 to ship that so total would be like 22 something in change=) would you like it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new