Selling all my frags.

PeakeAquaculture

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Messages
266
Reaction score
475
Location
Annapolis
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to sell off everything if not most of my frags so I can upgrade my system. I'm willing to sell local or ship. Possibly trade if local. I will be getting some better pictures and pricing up as it's hard to photograph 130+ frags all at once. Fell free to pm if interested in a specific peice. Fell free to message me about anything or if you are looking for something in particular.

20210114_173126.jpg 20210114_173132.jpg 20210114_173245.jpg 20210114_173305.jpg 20210114_173114.jpg 20210113_174538.jpg 20210113_174542.jpg
 
Chalice, goniopora and euphyllia please.
 
Here are some better pictures I do apologize if some are not great I'm not use to photographing all my coral. I'm still trying to get a full price list together so bare with me! Thank you!

20210115_084628.jpg 20210115_084652.jpg 20210115_084709.jpg 20210115_084728.jpg 20210115_084802.jpg 20210115_084855.jpg 20210115_084915.jpg 20210115_084929.jpg 20210115_084945.jpg 20210115_085002.jpg 20210115_085020.jpg 20210115_085035.jpg 20210115_085053.jpg 20210115_085110.jpg 20210115_085145.jpg 20210115_085213.jpg 20210115_085248.jpg 20210115_085228.jpg 20210115_085311.jpg 20210115_085353.jpg 20210115_085715.jpg 20210115_085734.jpg 20210115_085918.jpg 20210115_085533.jpg 20210115_085545.jpg 20210115_085548.jpg 20210115_085553.jpg 20210115_085558.jpg 20210115_085752.jpg 20210115_090346.jpg 20210115_090355.jpg 20210115_090724.jpg
 
Mixed frags, JF sector 001, sugar high Monti, lava lamp chalice, Easter egg chalice, and dragon soul favia $250 plus shipping
20210115_125255.jpg
 
Each one of these frag packs of (5) will be $150 plus shipping
 

Attachments

  • 20210115_132118.jpg
    20210115_132118.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 20210115_132413.jpg
    20210115_132413.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 20210115_132422.jpg
    20210115_132422.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 20210115_132429.jpg
    20210115_132429.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 48
More mixed packs $150 each
 

Attachments

  • 20210115_145609.jpg
    20210115_145609.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 20210115_145600.jpg
    20210115_145600.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 53
  • 20210115_134652.jpg
    20210115_134652.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 20210115_133955.jpg
    20210115_133955.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 61
Thanks everyone for bearing with me, I tried to get the best photos I could and I know they aren't all great. Feel free to make offers not all prices are set in stone. Message me if there are any questions or concerns. Also I can take payment by credit card, Zelle, venmo, cashapp, cash if local. Thanks everyone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new