Selling all of my brand new stuff cheap!

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Recieved skimmer. Brand new in the box. Thank You!

20180210_125029.jpg

20180210_125052.jpg

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Sleffew71

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Got the reactor today ... pretty disappointed .. i was hoping it was in the Christmas box ... but reactor was as described, brand new and complete . Thank you

OP
Skydiver314

Skydiver314

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thanks all! Glad you guys are enjoying your items. Thank you for reporting back here on their arrival and condition as well. It is helping ease the mind of one customer that is unfortunately experiencing a delay from the post office. At least he can see I came through with everyone else and am apparently not a thief. It has to be frustrating for him. If it doesn’t arrive tomorrow I am going to start making some calls. This is BS and unacceptable to me. I understand a day or two of delay, but it should have arrived by now.

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I wouldn't mind a delay as long as it was in one piece. UPS just stopped by my house to pick up a package they delivered a few days ago that was completely destroyed. Now they are having to investigate it. That's all good except I'm out light reflectors that I need now.

oracle86d

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Guys for the last time if you didn't send payment you didn't get freaking "jumped". Sending me an email doesn't freaking call dibs on this gear. Payment does. Go cry me a freaking river somewhere else. I am seriously at my last nerve with some of the members of this forum. Bunch of cry babies. I am not holding gear for anyone without payment. Sorry I don't have time to go through over a hundred emails.

lol

Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

• YES and it's going good

Votes: 170 41.7%
  • YES but it's not working out

Votes: 12 2.9%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

Votes: 35 8.6%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

Votes: 177 43.4%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 14 3.4%
Geo's Reef