Selling Focustronic Automated Water Testing Suite

chanceyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought in ~December 2021, delivered ~April 2022. Never used!! Get it now and avoid shipping and out of stock inventory.

Disclaimer: Everything should be included, except testing reagent, no guarantees, replacement parts may be required.
If desire to purchase, we can meet up at the Bowie Police Department or another public meet up spot, willing you meet you half way, it not too far.

Originally Paid:
  1. Mastertronic $1299.99
    • Selling for $950
  2. Dosetronic $649.99
    • Selling for $600
  3. Alkatronic $989
    • Selling for $950
TOTAL PRICE: $2,500
If wanting it to be shipped, buyer will be invoiced for supplies, shipping & handling, and taxes.

Supplier Website: https://www.coralvue.com/brand/focustronic
Focustronic Support Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/168117720788273/

Product Description(s):

Mastertronic is the latest addition to Focustronics' product range of automated water testing equipment capable of measuring Nitrates, Phosphates, Magnesium, Calcium, and Alkalinity. In addition, Mastertronic will communicate with other Focustronic products, such as Alkatronic and Dosetronic.

Dosetronic is a truly smart dosing station for the reef aquarium with 5 independent channels that are using high precision stepper motors. When combined with the Alkatronic, the 2 unique functions “Auto-Correction” and the “Selective-Dosing Adjustment” will auto adjust the channel(s) based on the dkh consumption of the system. These features will enable the user to achieve a very stable dkh level which in turn benefits the system as a whole for better growth and coloration. Currently, only the Dosetronic is capable of offering such unique but powerful features for the reef hobbyist and will make adjusting the schedule much easier and hassle free.

Alkatronic is an all-in-one product for serious reefers to monitor and stabilize alkalinity for your reef system automatically. The standalone product works straight out of the box without additional dosing pumps, computers, or other equipment. The Alkatronic automatically monitors the alkalinity (KH) in your tank and corrects any deviations within the user's settled reference intervals by dosing carbonates from its dosing pump.

20230313_204740.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back