• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling frogspawn cheap!!!

Ae86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big colony frogspawn for sale or by single head asking $30 a head. If buy a colony will be cheaper.

D40C1EB1-3D4B-466A-8012-2B09358805F6.jpeg

OP
OP
A

Ae86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are offering the colony as a whole you need to post a price for it also. And why is this in the wtb section?
Oh my bad, im new to the forum idk where i can post forsale and the whole colony around 8 heads for $200 located 10956

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my bad, im new to the forum idk where i can post forsale and the whole colony around 8 heads for $200 located 10956
That's ok! Couple ways of navigating there. Hit the drop down arrow to the right of marketplace and select livestock selling. Will open new screen and a green button on the upper right -Post New Ad. Will open new screen so you can select what type of item you are selling.

OP
OP
A

Ae86

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's ok! Couple ways of navigating there. Hit the drop down arrow to the right of marketplace and select livestock selling. Will open new screen and a green button on the upper right -Post New Ad. Will open new screen so you can select what type of item you are selling.
Oh ok i got there but cant do anything its said (You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.) any way thank you so much for helping me

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back