• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Octos, Thorches, And Hammers

Item Price
$60-220
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sacred_Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 28, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Goodyear
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Octos:
3 Single Green Octo $70ea
1 Double Green Octo $115

Torches:
3 Single Hellfire $90ea
1 Splitting Hellfire $120

1 Single Cotton Candy $75
1 Double Cotton Candy $125
2 Triple Cotton Candy $170

1 Single Ultimate Jester $140
1 Splitting Ultimate Jester $180
1 Double Ultimate Jester $220

Hammer:
2 Single Holo $60ea
1 Double Holo $90
IMG_3040.JPG
IMG_3038.JPG
IMG_3039.JPG
IMG_3037.JPG

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new