Semi-temporary 40g Breeder filter choice

What filter would you choose for a 40g breeder setup?

  • FX6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tidal 75

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fluval 307

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Silverdot1211

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
94
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title states semi-temporary 40g Breeder filter choice. I am nuking my 80gal cube and starting over. All I have left are a Watchman goby, a Ocellaris/tomato hybrid clown (she large and chunky) and a Royal gramma. Everything I plan on using I already own and don't want to purchase anything new. I am not sure exactly how long it will take to tear down the big tank so, I am kind of planning this with long term running in mind. With that said what are your thoughts?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new