• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Seneye 3D Print

Rip2131

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2020
Messages
79
Reaction score
171
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't quite figured out what terms to use for this search. So far, my search hasn't been successful.

I have a Seneye and I was wondering if anyone has 3D printed a magnetic holder for it, or where would I look to find one. We have a printer at school that I can but the stuff for to have one made if anyone has a template for it. I have it mounted to the side. I don't have the Reef Version.

I absolutely hate it's suction cup design, but I really do rely on it! Thanks!
 
I haven't quite figured out what terms to use for this search. So far, my search hasn't been successful.

I have a Seneye and I was wondering if anyone has 3D printed a magnetic holder for it, or where would I look to find one. We have a printer at school that I can but the stuff for to have one made if anyone has a template for it. I have it mounted to the side. I don't have the Reef Version.

I absolutely hate it's suction cup design, but I really do rely on it! Thanks!
I have this Seneye reef mount I made to hold the seneye for par measurements. I can easily modify it with a mag to hold against the tank wall for ya if interested. $15 bucks shipped if you want it.
 

Attachments

  • Custom.jpg
    Custom.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 126
If this will hold it to the dang glass, I'll take it!
 

Attachments

  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 115

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new