Seneye Connection Issues

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
1,064
Reaction score
1,222
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

i got a seneye from a friend and got it transferred to my account by seneye. The slide is old so that won’t work but I want it to get the par readings.

when I connect it to the pc the software won’t read it...

it stays like this
BDF95BEA-199D-4BC8-AA14-7197775042D6.jpeg


I see on the browser the dashboard but no new data... or current readings

anyone can help?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new