Seneye Reef and Kamoer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Charris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Charris

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
128
Reaction score
56
Location
Murfreesboro
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seneye reef- last slide just expired and don’t need anymore-$125 works perfectly
Kamoer x1 doser, never used bought two and only need one. I have about 3 feet of tubes and will include a 250ml Pyrex jar-$50
Original boxes included

local pickup greatly preferred and preference will be given to someone that will pick up.
 
Forgot pics

91E94B6C-02B7-4BE4-BCC8-AFF65B599B52.jpeg 278E0D42-0D63-495F-BE21-EA616FBDC122.jpeg
 
Is that doser prettY easy to hook up and set up if so I take it.. but needing soon going out of town we’d and think this would help dose calcium
 
Is that doser prettY easy to hook up and set up if so I take it.. but needing soon going out of town we’d and think this would help dose calcium

I thought it was very easy to set up. You just have to go through a brief set up to calibrate and you are up and running with the app via Bluetooth.
 
Interested in the Seneye. I am in Utah so it would need to be shipped....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new