September POTM Is Here!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143gadgets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
WU7S1507.jpg
 
Here is one of my favorites of my Flame Hawk

408746338_m2E3N-XL-1.jpg
 
Few more days left to get your entry in!
 
Grrrrrrrrrr My 18-55mm lens broke and is being sent back to NIkon. I have no lens to take pictures with :(

Next Month .... Next Month ....
 
Here's one of my favorite fish, the TINY Flaming Prawn Goby, (Grissingeri) at less than one inch long..
flm1.jpg
 
So far this is my favorite I have in my tank.
Cool fish picture but not a cool picture if that make since.
100_3708.jpg
 
The deadline is upon us!!!
 
my red spotted blenny

i call this pic: dreaming in a field
lol
 
Did I make the deadline?

My Midas blenny in my old 20gallon.

65gal200800020.JPG
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new