• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SergeantCoral WARNING

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/coral-collection.282899/

Bought some coral from him. He forgot to send one. I believe it was an honest mistake because at first he denied it but when he checked his tank he realized it and apologized. Said he would send. I understand mistakes happen so no big deal. Has promised for a month and hasn't sent. Have sent over a dozen text messages and now he isn't responding. Not a huge deal but I feel scammed because he isn't reimbursing or sending. Nothing I can do with PayPal because I did receive a package. It was just missing one mushroom. Not the end of the world.

If you need to see copies of the text messages send me a PM and I can show you but it's pretty clear and I'm being 100% accurate. Goes by SergeantCoral (Wynn Huynh) and is in Wisconsin.

Most people are honest but there are some with no integrity. He is one of them.

If he miraculously refunds or sends I will update.

God Bless.

Back