Set up for crabs and fish

DrH

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
21
Reaction score
8
Location
KSA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello .. I’m getting back to the hobby and resurrecting my 15 yrs old 70g tank. planning to add variety of crabs, a couple of fish, and star fish. However, some crabs need to breath air so any ideas how to set that up? I was thinking of leaving the tip if a rock out of the water. Any suggestions?
 
What kinds of crabs? I can only thing of fiddler crabs as one that needs space out of the water.
 
Thanks for replying..I will take pics before acquiring them and post it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new