Setting a new 800 litres tank

fishfana

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
22
Location
victoria
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a small tank atm with a lot of tangs. Had a heck of a time list fish after fish spent top$$$ on everything but unfortunately until recently I have finally been able to have a stable community of 2 blue tang, I quite big sail fin tang, one brown tang, one yellow tang, one sand shifter , one banana wrass, and 5 blue chromis. Free of any disease battled white spot for months and lost quite a huge amount of fish. Now that I have finally got a stable colony am upgrading to a big 800 litres tank already purchase just need to plumb and build a sump. Am planning putting 2 sump with regugium, live rocks, 2 skimmer and 2 reactors. Any suggestions will be most welcome. I will after cycling the big tank transfer my fish to it and use the smaller one for any new fish for quarantine until I have what I want and get rid of it. Please help needed to make sure am doing everything right. Thanks
 
It might be worth starting a build thread so members can help you as you go along with pictures etc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new