Setting APEX to turn off return for auto feeder

Addicted2Reef’n

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2022
Messages
239
Reaction score
61
Location
Louisville
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to set my return pump to turn off 1 minute before auto feeder and turn back on after.
Already have skimmer to auto turn off when return pump is off.
Would just like for return to turn off when AFS does.
I attached my current code to AFS

IMG_0336.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new