Setting UP A Tank At My School!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Baby Ray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
wow your school is lucky im 14 and my school doesnt hace anything lol
 
i can do with out the cockroaches and the snakes lol i stick to fish and things that have fur
 
i can do with out the cockroaches and the snakes lol i stick to fish and things that have fur
I don't like the cockroaches because they hiss. I have held the snake before and he is pretty cool. He has never bitten anyone
 
I got pictures of the automatic feeder!!
a84e774d0f9ed323aa721d1647d14e47_thumb.jpg

254ac21d7015c17428e5f0ae47af2119_thumb.jpg

Also got some flake food.
e2409c2737f8ffb35a58c5225ac8d313_thumb.jpg


What do you guys think of this skimmer? It seems to work well. I have never heard of this brand but I got it for free and beggars can't be choosers. :p
60f165dfc21b5c8f5c0d3d3ba2e6cd1d_thumb.jpg

cdd57abdd322e5b0528e439a48e25d91_thumb.jpg
Have any of you ever herd of this skimmer before? It seems to work pretty well!!
 
Have any of you ever herd of this skimmer before? It seems to work pretty well!!
Do you think the skimmer could handle a 20 gallon with about 4 fish. I am also going to have macro algae to help with nitrates and ph
 
I would like to think Above Seahorse Reef for there generous donation of $100 worth of CUC, gorgonians, plants, etc. I am thinking about getting this package-
http://snailstoyou.com/collections/...aner-crew-snails-blue-legs-with-free-shipping
What do you think? Should I go bigger with the 40 snails and crabs?-
http://snailstoyou.com/collections/...legged-hermit-crabs-cleanercrew-free-shipping
I was also thinking about getting some of the plants for my fuge!!-
http://snailstoyou.com/collections/...ing-brush-halimeda-codium?variant=13998693063
I might also get a purple finger gorgonian because they are photosynthetic (I think). Do you think my light could handle one?-
http://snailstoyou.com/collections/.../sea-whips-and-gorgonians?variant=13954921991
I might also get a fighting conch if I have enough food for him :D This is so exiting!!
 
Oh, and should I get nassarious, astrea turbos, and cerith?
 
What CUC do you think would go best in a 20 gallon long reef?
 
Well, I think I just killed my light :(
We plugged it in to test the light coverage and then it started to smoke. I took it apart and saw no melting plastic or rubber. We put it all back together and plugged it in. It ran for a little and then it stopped working:(
 
My community has helped me out so much!! I have already revived $125 in donations in 2 days!! A couple other people have also offered to donate corals for when the tank is set up!! I am so glad to be in this wonderful community!!
 
lol try a prime or kessil those work amazing i prefure prime thought
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new