Sexiest PVC Pipe Mounting System?

Aqua-Man

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the most effective and most aesthetically appealing way you have found to mount or brace your plumbing/tubing? I am planning a new build, and I want the plumbing to look real good. I'm inspired by server room organization and t-track woodworking accessories, but I haven't found the right solution yet. I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Thank you,
Blake
 
Color coordinated pvc pipe. Run all tubing inside a larger diameter pipe so you dont have tubing everywhere. Hide it all behind wire management panels.....get creative :)
 
I agree, find a 3D printer and have some cool brackets made. Make sure to add in your own logo on them, or label each bracket to each pipe, ex: D1(drain 1), D2, E1, etc…
 
I would 3d print hangers and pipe covers with a mesh of some sorts to make it look all fancy.
Oh I wish I had a 3D printer and time to learn! Seems like to quality investment for this hobby though. Thanks!
 
;)
davesmythe-wendysmythe-3d-stack-cover-facingright-resized.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new