Sexy Corals = the best!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter c_healy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

c_healy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1,082
Location
Bluffton, SC
So this is the second box I have bought from Mike & Annette and I could not be happier! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Both boxes were well above and beyond what I paid for them. This last one was worth triple what I sent them. I am still in disbelief at all the sexy that came in my box. Both boxes were well packaged and arrived by 9:30 est(It's nice being the first stop for fedex ;) ). Mike has always had good communication with me, but he really can't avoid me since I just blow up his cell loL!


Just a couple of the pieces alone would have covered what I paid!:neutral:

Now for the sexy:

Gameover Shroom
(2) Wowsers
Playboy zoa
Red Devil PE
pinkalicious chalice
(2)Jap red flame shrooms - with some accompanying zoas ;)
A new SC release favia
Another Favia
and a siiiick enchinata

:jaw:
:jaw:

Mike & Annette,

Thank yall for making me one happy customer :)

As I have told you before, you have earned a customer for life. After all the extras it would just feel wrong spending my money anywhere else!!


If you are considering purchasing a box from Sexy Corals, I will tell you with 100% confidence that you will not be disappointed.


:byebye:​
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new