• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals Wow!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

wish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got my order from Mike at Sexy Corals today and I was blown away!
My corals was off the hook and one piece stood out ....Dynamite Chalice is amazing.
I've never seen anything like it. Now I see what everyone is talking about

It was a pleasant experience with dealing a vendor that cares!
thanks Mike!

until next time Allan

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see some pictures!

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Couldn't agree more! Here is my awesome Dynamite frag a few days after I got it in:

dynamite.jpg

dyna2.jpg

I ordered 1 eye at a bargain price and Mike was nice enough to hold it for me for over a month to let it heal. When it showed up it had 4 eyes and was completely healed and insanely colorful! Not to mention he hooked up a sick purple monster freebie cause he knows I am a stick head!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back