Sexy Corals!!!

Rmorales13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Location
Bluff City, TN
Though I was half expecting a lingerie clad box, Annette was a great vendor to deal with!!! And looking forward to picking up another sexy box in the near future, once I decide what to buy out of all of their sexy coral :) Thanks again for everything!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new