• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy's Spring Sponsored Salaciously Scandalous uhm...dangit, growout

OP
OP
drainbamage

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up db glad to see ya back... Hope you haven't forgot about me...:) lol

could never forget you, even in my wildest fantasies :tongue: But seriously, you're in my "get this taken care of" pile as well, just well. Please just give me a bit more time and we'll get it fixed up!

OP
OP
drainbamage

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back :)Sorry for the bad situation n hope its getting resolved ill also say I agree well said n cleared up as to the sponsor thing. I'll put you in prayer for the stand up man you are for the troubles your helping another out of. You are correct that's utmost priority but communications key man so thank you for standing up n clearinghouse n moving forward:)

Big Steve

Thanks Steve- and yea, I make no excuse for failing on even the simplest communication. I'm the type that just gets very tunnel-visioned with what I'm currently doing, especially in regards to communication. I haven't been ignoring or not caring for the corals by any means, just have screwed up on the staying in touch with all of you about them.

As soon as everyone shoots me a PM with their email, or tomorrow night (if not everyone sends me their email, I'lll just email those who have and hit the rest up as soon as I get the emails) I'll get everyone a better update on whats going on with everything.

But just a big disclaimer- I am in no way shape or form running off with your corals to a tropical island to steeple my fingers and laugh maniacally over my ill-gotten gains. That's just not me.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never crossed my mind db... I'm as guilty as you lately been super busy and not on here nearly as much as I used to be.. Now the kiddies are back in school things are getting back to normal... No worries..;)

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol! That'd be funny. On a tropical island somewhere with a cooler of chalices instead of beer. Now that doesn't sound right!

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get pictures of the Purple Urkle and Crazy Fox up tonight. I moved the Urkle into even lower light to see how the color does, its been like that for about 10 days now and its actually looking like its liking it. And the Crazy Fox is almost fully expanded to the edge of the frag plug and needs to be moved onto a disc here pretty soon. Very surprised it has not popped out another eye, it has PLENTY of room for new eyes tho.

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Internet is down at my place right now, posting this via phone. I will get pictures up later tonight or tomorrow if the net comes back up by then.

No new updates since yesterday :tongue: the little guys ate a healthy meal tonight and were quite photogenic.

Pics tomorrow

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crazy Fox And Urkle Updates
DSC_0284NEF.jpg

DSC_0282NEF.jpg

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another update. I am moving the Purple Urkle into some higher light to see how the color progresses. Crazy Fox is really holding out on us to give us an extra eye...

DSC_0347NEF.jpg

DSC_0372NEF.jpg

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They each have one massive eye that eats insane amounts of Fauna Marin zoa/acan food and reef caviar every 2 days. the mouths open up to about 5 mm when eating.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice pics SD the growout looks to be on the money keep the success going guys

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this growout has slipped to the 2nd page I thought I'd bump it up and ask if anyone heard anything from Brian to the positive? Don't need to say he hasn't responded or promised and didn't deliver because that's a given. So just wondering if there is any news that is actually new regarding the chalices he has or the one's that he is suppose to throw into the growout. :)

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, pretty crappy guys. Hope it works out for you. Somebody needs to just go by there unannounced and grab the corals from him. Maybe contact the police and have them come along?

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics and updates in the next few days!

No real visible update from our stubborn Purple Urkle and Crazy Fox, they are expanding still but refuse to put on new eyes, I have a feeling its gonna come in waves and 3/4 eyes will come at once....

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back