sf_ramsden's 34g Solana

wow beautiful, love the convict.

Thanks man! Definitely my favorite chalice in my tank at the moment!

Wow, that's hot. :D

Haha, thanks man!

deaaaaaaaaamn.

When I saw the piece I was getting I couldn't pick my jaw up off the floor!

I'm not a chalice guy, but that Convict is hot! Congrats on the sweet pickup!

Sonny

Thanks Sonny! Convict is worth becoming a chalice guy for!
 
Say hello to my first plate coral! Just got it in this morning from Mike at Sexy Corals!

:dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Rainbow Plate Coral

DSC0101-L.jpg


DSC0098-L.jpg


DSC0104-L.jpg
 
Last edited:
I dont know if i hate you or love you because of how awesome your corals are.

i think i love you haha. I just ordered my solana today 1smile1 i was just tired of the biocube look.
 
holy crap that is a beautiful plate whats it cost?
i have a regular green and an orange would live one like that. I like plates.
I know i'm late but your girlfriend really made a nice rock setup.
i have a 125 gal reef. please pm the contact and cost of that plate.
 
Thought the same thing.. Shot him a pm 2-3 weeks ago just asking him how's everything and where he's been? Haven't heard back from him :squigglemouth:. Right now I just wanna hear that our friend is ok! hit us up Scott!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new