Sfin's Dream.

Lots of growth!!! You know I love leathers. I'm glad to see yours is thriving again.
Thanks. Me too. I can't agree with you more. I think leathers are a little over looked especially with all the sticks. Its hardee to find leather frags than sticks
 
I was with you right up until you posted the pic of Kumonga! Now every hair on my body is sticking up and my fight/flight response is telling me to haul tukus :)

Tanks look great!
Lol. My son loves insects and spiders. I wasn't to interested in roaches. S
He loves his spider. We are just trying to fuel his passion.
 
Thank you sir welcome aboard. How have your travels been.
It was great, missing all of you ! now is the time to catch up with everyone threads :)
 
Lol. My son loves insects and spiders. I wasn't to interested in roaches. S
He loves his spider. We are just trying to fuel his passion.
Its cool... Tarantula’s and most reptiles just creep me out :)
 
Tank looks great! Sorry for jaws getting your damsel. It is hard when something goes wrong and we don’t know why.
It sure is. Thanks. Crabby
 
this weekend was productive. Freshwater tank water change
Fowlr filters clean and water change.
Reef canister cleaned water that was left over = 2g water change.

Coral that I fragged went into a buddies tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new