Sfin's Dream.

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, just the term "BOPIS"..... I didn't know what it meant and had to google it.
I'll go walk the plank
peter pan goodbye GIF
I didn’t know that one either.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking as someone who is literally in the building every day, PetSmart definitely is not carrying only their brand. None of their brand is suitable for saltwater, and nothing in the saltwater section is PetSmart branded in our locations. In fact, I meet with the buyers this week to talk about some of the things we want to see and a better saltwater variety is one of the things we're all pushing for. Even non-hobbyists. Also trying to push for a better food variety in general for fish of both types among other things.
maybe it was s covid thing. I haven't walked into a petsmart in over a year because because all I seen was top fin and thrive.

I should take another look at petsmart they did have great deals on salt.

Last edited:

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
maybe it was s covid thing. I haven't walked into a petsmart in over a year because because all I seen was top fin and thrive.

They had 3 buckets of IO 1 or 2 reef crystals left.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

can order 2 on auto ship
then do it again and repeat
last time got 8 , 4 orders in a row

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They had 3 buckets of IO 1 or 2 reef crystals left.
I'm sitting on a full bucked ordered 2 last time I needed salt. Poor ups lady. She couldn't have been more than 125lbs. Thankfully my boys where there to help.

hoffmeyerz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The PetSmart, Petco, Pet Supplies Plus, and such don't carry any saltwater supplies at all around me. I found one or two that had a few things and some will have the small boxes of IO salt but that's it. You guys are lucky if have those as an option!

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sitting on a full bucked ordered 2 last time I needed salt. Poor ups lady. She couldn't have been more than 125lbs. Thankfully my boys where there to help.
I always feel so bad for the delivery people when I order my buckets from Chewy. They put them in a thin box that they kind of just crash around in. It makes it really hard to pick up. The bucket shifts around and the box just kind of collapses where you grab it because its so heavy.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I always feel so bad for the delivery people when I order my buckets from Chewy. They put them in a thin box that they kind of just crash around in. It makes it really hard to pick up. The bucket shifts around and the box just kind of collapses where you grab it because its so heavy.
This is why I like to get my salt. I get to hold a handle. The buckets should be taped at the top, event though that seal is pretty good. Put the label on the lid!

my husband ordered a laptop... They did not give it special packaging, all the specs were on the box. They just smacked on a shipping label...

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome! I have to go about 45 mins-to-an-hour for local stores that are any good :(
South West Michigan doesn't have much. That's surprising especially with the population size

F i s h y

2nd In Command. Where is Frank's firebug badge?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep my delivery lady hates me... 2 buckets at a time...

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chewy and they deliver $41 petsmart is hot garbage. They are starting to carry just thier brands and petsmart brant top fin and thrive aren't of high quality.
Petsmart has owned Chewy since 2017.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back