Sfin's Dream.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I seen it hit springfeild and I was in decstur. Wad almost to a customer's when it hit.
We were leaving walmart. Not the one on dirksen.
The other walmart near target. That wind... it felt like it picked up the car.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i will throw this out there i did it my last power outtage def. In case of an emergency.....i just plugged into car started car and ran for 15 mim every hour helped tremendously used an outlet splitter and plugged in my power strips to it for return pump and wavemakers and heater and could even run one light if needed....kept things flowing and happy when i couldnt get the generator out....and for 34$ cant beat it....it can at least keep things stable for the most part. And in a bind running the car with the keys locked in it for a few is like running a generator ne way. Just make sure you have the spare key handy.
Screenshot_20230630-230704_Walmart.jpg

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i will throw this out there i did it my last power outtage def. In case of an emergency.....i just plugged into car started car and ran for 15 mim every hour helped tremendously used an outlet splitter and plugged in my power strips to it for return pump and wavemakers and heater and could even run one light if needed....kept things flowing and happy when i couldnt get the generator out....and for 34$ cant beat it....it can at least keep things stable for the most part. And in a bind running the car with the keys locked in it for a few is like running a generator ne way. Just make sure you have the spare key handy.
Screenshot_20230630-230704_Walmart.jpg
That could be a real tank saver.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 72 44.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.7%

Back