Sfin's Dream.

Purple urchin going on a walk about with his pet shroom.
IMG_20240123_125633.jpg
IMG_20240123_125629.jpg
 
Am I the only one that get PTSD from seeing nerf bullets? My husband and kids are constantly shooting me.
Heather has the same issue.
 
The dream now has a them and the paint job will be dope if I can pull it off.
please tell me its not blue and gold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new