Sfin's Dream.

20240502_193304.jpg

Got some goodies today.
 
2nd dose today. I'm taking these trace elements slow.

I'm happy I pulled the trigger on the sump. The calarapa is growing really really well. Gha in the tank is slowly going away.

Basically the first two chambers are the refugium. That's helping reduce the gha and my goodness all the pods.
 
I didn't see this kind of biodiversity till I added my sump/refugium. At this time it's an above the tank refugium.
 
20240518_224028.jpg
20240518_205523.jpg

24k starting to encrust
 
Alk 8.9
Calcium 390 bit low for my liking want about 420 -450
Mag 1200 again a bit low

Cutting back on water changes and adding a large refugium does change how I need to dose.

Does macro use mag?
 
Alk 8.9
Calcium 390 bit low for my liking want about 420 -450
Mag 1200 again a bit low

Cutting back on water changes and adding a large refugium does change how I need to dose.

Does macro use mag?
I believe it does among other things.
 
Last few days where spent digging in dirt and fixing a flower bed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new