OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed that ribbed will create low areas where crap will collect and get nasty, and build up over time.
I have a long brush that will help clean those hoses now.

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I'm bragging on my brother Sam. The guns that are up for grab are the ones being shot

My brother just won an m1 garand in a shooting competition. 25 yrds iron sights 4 targets on a 8.5*11 Target world war ii faces. 38/40
IMG_19641.jpg

He is leading in another competition 30/30 all shots touching. Iron sights 25 yrds 1943 British Lee Enfield
IMG_20251.jpg
Like a BOSS

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Katrina71 Holding up in a cave. Holding its own I guess. Not srunk tenticles are small but it's fluffy. Can't see the mouth.
The clown has made the entrance bigger by removing the sand with it's tail.

Last edited:

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never thought I'd see the day where you said you were proud of someone.

You must be turning over a new leaf this year, I'm proud of you Chris :)

Well, if you must know, Josh, my lady has convinced me to try and say something nice once in a while. I'm finished for this month now. She said it would be good to go with a slow start and then slowly increase it. I figure, by the end of the year, I could be saying as many as 2 or 3 nice things a week. Yes, it's a lofty goal but I've always loved a good challenge!

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, if you must know, Josh, my lady has convinced me to try and say something nice once in a while. I'm finished for this month now. She said it would be good to go with a slow start and then slowly increase it. I figure, by the end of the year, I could be saying as many as 2 or 3 nice things a week. Yes, it's a lofty goal but I've always loved a good challenge!
Well at least we know someone hasn’t hijacked your account!

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run a canister on my fresh setup. I prefer the smooth tubes due to detritus buildup. You can clean them with effort. Pull them off, place in the sink with hot running water. Then bend the tubes, and push the bend up the length of the hose. This will loosen the stuck on stuff. Rinse it under the hot tap. Did any of that make sense? I could try and video what I mean if not.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run a canister on my fresh setup. I prefer the smooth tubes due to detritus buildup. You can clean them with effort. Pull them off, place in the sink with hot running water. Then bend the tubes, and push the bend up the length of the hose. This will loosen the stuck on stuff. Rinse it under the hot tap. Did any of that make sense? I could try and video what I mean if not.

Yes, it made perfect sense. I imagine you could achieve the same result by bending and running the hot-tap-water-warmed tube along the edge of a counter or table and possibly with a little less effort. I'm all about a little less effort and a little less conversation!

Or maybe some prefer this version with a little more funk!

Edit; updated videos. Trying out the very recently released MS Edge browser with tighter privacy settings than Google Chrome. Some things will take some adjusting.

Last edited:

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back