Sfin's Dream.

Free.99. Shoot me your address in the PM and will send to ya Monday. They are too small or way too large for anything I have.
I don't know what to say.
 
Moved Duncans to the rock I'm in love.
20220730_155233.jpg
 
Noops on the 90. I have a ballast going bad or something crap just bought brand new bulbs. Right now the reef is in life support mode. Thankfully I have all the equipment I need. It's always something.
 
Special shout to my sons Stefan and Matthew they are Champs when dad freaks out over the tank. So here pics they took.
IMG_20220802_123900.jpg
IMG_20220802_123904.jpg
IMG_20220802_123908.jpg
IMG_20220802_123913.jpg
IMG_20220802_123916.jpg
IMG_20220802_123925.jpg
IMG_20220802_123929.jpg

Noops over the tank and so far everything looking good
 
Special shout to my sons Stefan and Matthew they are Champs when dad freaks out over the tank. So here pics they took.
IMG_20220802_123900.jpg
IMG_20220802_123904.jpg
IMG_20220802_123908.jpg
IMG_20220802_123913.jpg
IMG_20220802_123916.jpg
IMG_20220802_123925.jpg
IMG_20220802_123929.jpg

Noops over the tank and so far everything looking good
I love the colors in those photos.
Glad you had some backups for lighting.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new