Sfin's Dream.

I figured your better half would rat me out lol
I also got the "calendars"... ;) :)



"insert pic here" later...:D
IMG_20230406_110729_165.jpg



Happy Birthday Spiderman...:cool:
 
Last edited:
I also got the "calendars"... ;) :)



"insert pic here" later...:D

Happy Birthday Spiderman...:cool:
This hurts my kind of feelings. My mom in law doesn't remember my bday..... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
This hurts my kind of feelings. My mom in law doesn't remember my bday..... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
MM MAY BE ...some others will... ;) :)
 
MM MAY BE ...some others will... ;) :)
Thats ok. My bday is no big deal... i just now have a weapon to use should the time come and she wants to get on my nerves.


Happy bday sfin.. acan thing is doing great!
 
This hurts my kind of feelings. My mom in law doesn't remember my bday..... :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Don't feel bad, I don't remember when my birthday is half the time. And using it as a weapon against myself doesn't seem to work out well:disappointed-face:
 
Don't feel bad, I don't remember when my birthday is half the time. And using it as a weapon against myself doesn't seem to work out well:disappointed-face:
I was being halfly sarcastic. I dont do anything for my bday. But the young one is demanding i get cake. He loves birthday parties.
Husband always buys me something
I'd rather it be just another day. But, hey.. they can have their fun. My mom in law....
Welcome To Hell Swerk GIF


Some buttons should be left alone.
 
Don't feel bad, I don't remember when my birthday is half the time. And using it as a weapon against myself doesn't seem to work out well:disappointed-face:
Same!
 
Skylar she's 3
 

Attachments

  • image000003.jpg
    image000003.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 61
  • image000002.jpg
    image000002.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 64
  • image000001.jpg
    image000001.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image000000 (1).jpg
    image000000 (1).jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 56

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new