Sfin's Dream.

I've done it a bunch and I still don't like getting slimed
No comment!

Leathers are aweful. They release a crap done of water, slime and produce an obnoxious smell.
My big toadstool rock had gha. Before transferring to the 220 I placed rock in bucket of h202 and when I turned my back leather fell over. Whole new stink as it melted the leather

Hit sand as soon as released. Out this morning sometime around 1000.
20230602_095215.jpg
20230602_095218.jpg


I picked this little gem up at seascape in st louis
mmm leopard! I know that place. Well from picture video and talk lol.
 
Love me some Seascape I'm there every week checking out the new wrasses (and other cool things) they get in.

She looks great! Congrats!
You didn't happen to stop in yesterday from about 1500-1730
 
This is starting to feel like one of those missed connection ads.

I stopped in at the fish store. I was wearing an Orkin uniform and sunglasses....you were wearing a tank top and dad jeans. If that was you, please contact me at: 217-XXX-XXXX. :grinning-face-with-sweat:
 
This is starting to feel like one of those missed connection ads.

I stopped in at the fish store. I was wearing an Orkin uniform and sunglasses....you were wearing a tank top and dad jeans. If that was you, please contact me at: 217-XXX-XXXX.
 
You didn't happen to stop in yesterday from about 1500-1730
No I wasn’t there, I’m stopping in this weekend to pick up another blue stripe pipefish. And maybe a condy for my 20 long :)
 
No I wasn’t there, I’m stopping in this weekend to pick up another blue stripe pipefish. And maybe a condy for my 20 long :)
They have beautiful pipe fish
 
I want some! That looks delicious!! :face-savoring-food:
They where great. I sent some blackberry up to Michigan with my dad. My uncle was licking the plate clean. It was perfect.
The peach was really good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new