Sfin's Dream.

20240210_110201.jpg
20240210_110717.jpg
 
1 1/4" bulk heads reduced to 1" pipe. The valve is fully open and full siphon. If I went with 3/4 pvc I would be using the emergency drain.

This whole system is super quiet.

Power outage simulation done and no issues.
 
I have above tank sumps on 4 of my fresh water tanks. I wouldnt say mine are quiet but work well.
I have the inlet to the sump below water level and the return a full siphon. The foam pads on the fx4 help and the little bit of tubing connects the pvc to fx4 reduces vibrations even further. All working together makes it very quiet.
 
I had a bit of an issue. The sump water reached emergency drain.

Thought I got all the bits of vertmid snails out of rhe sump. Nope a little bit was left. It was clogging the return nozzles. Cleaned those out and poof fixed.
 
I had a bit of an issue. The sump water reached emergency drain.

Thought I got all the bits of vertmid snails out of rhe sump. Nope a little bit was left. It was clogging the return nozzles. Cleaned those out and poof fixed.
Magic Fingers Family GIF
 
Houston we have a problem. Ok a minor issue. Ok ok more like an mole hill. The emergency drain has a small drip from a 90° that I forgot to glue. It's over the DT
20240212_194256.jpg

I'll fix it this weekend won't have to shut the sump down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new