Sfin's Dream.

What do you do about the icp test
I sent one in once a month for the first 6m. I have a spreadsheet set up where I plugged in the values and what I needed to dose each month. I took a 6m average of those "corrections". I am going to start dosing that average amount monthly and will just send out a test every 3-4 months unless something looks like its not doing well.
 
It's not a queen angel i don't have a Tank bug enough
 
It's sitting in florcents reef and it's eating frozen.
 
received_269599049533666.jpeg
 
Good luck!!
Thanks. It's eating my food. Flourcent reef had some of my food that they where feeding it. They said it was pulling it from the water column. That's a good start
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new